Product that I found (may already have been reviewed)

Michael S.
on 1/17/09 5:56 am - WI
REALIZE Band on 02/20/09 with
I just found these at Costco and they TASTE AWESOME!.  I had 1/2 of one with a little egg beaters and it was incredible.  I would suggest that you try it!

Flatout Healthy Grain
Multi-Grain Ingredients:

Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Whole Wheat Flour, Oat Fiber, Flax Flour, Soybean Oil, Liquid Brown Sugar, Contains Less Than 2 % Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Wheat Bran, Maltitol, Yeast, Yellow Corn Meal, Baking Soda, Bulgar Wheat, Wheat Protein Isolate, Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Rye Chops, Wheat Flakes, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Calcium Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Annatto Color, Salt, Enzymes, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin.

Their website is at http://www.flatoutbread.com/movie.html

They have LOTS of products and if you can't find them... you can order from them!

--Mike

It's not a sign of weakness to seek help when you need it.
The only sign of weakness is NOT to seek the help you need.

530/428.6/363.0/200 (High/Surg/Cur/Goal)
7.0cc in my 9.5cc Band (Sweet Spot)

www.hungry2live.com - Winning my Battle Against Obesity Thanks to Weight Loss Surgery

Pam T.
on 1/19/09 6:05 am - Saginaw, MI
Flatouts rock!  I use them as the base for my tortilla pizza.  A half of one is the perfect size.  if you can find the "kids sized" ones, they work great for us too.

I buy mine at Walmart or Meijer -- near the deli meat counter. 

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 6:37 pm - Grand Rapids, MI
Heck yes I have these at my office and home. They're awesome. Best of all my kids like them. They must be BAD! I'm kidding.

I cook a whole turkey. Shred the meat. Taco season it. Freeze in those ~24oz reusable containers and take it into work. I spice it up a bit with onions, crushed red peppers, etc. I'll through in a fresh cut tomato and some mexican cheese (from Costco). Then eat it in a Flatout wrap alternating between handfuls of baby leaf spinach. Where'd I get the spinach? Costco.
Most Active