How Can I Recommend a Product?

Carol E.
on 1/14/09 1:02 am - Longwood, FL
Hi,

I tried to recommend a product on this forum that will definitely help anyone like me who has let a few pounds (ok, make that 20) since my lowest point of weight loss.

I was told I could not do that, because I am marketing the product.

Well, if I like something and have had good success with it, why would I NOT market it???

That does not mean it is not a good product and helpful to the majority of the people on this forum.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,
Carol
Carol Erickson

CarolEricksonOnline.com
Jane2008
on 1/14/09 8:06 am - WI
I would welcome hearing about any product that has worked for you, but would question it if you were the seller or distributor. Otherwise I like to hear what people like and has helped them.

Carol E.
on 1/15/09 4:22 am - Longwood, FL
Jane,

I will send you a private message.

And probably this will be the best way for me to contact someone so I do not get in trouble.

If you are in the situation I got myself in where I let about 20 pounds sneak back on, and want to learn about a product that I found that really helps (and tastes good too), let me know, and I will send you a private message!

Thanks!
Carol

Carol Erickson

CarolEricksonOnline.com
JoyceB
on 1/17/09 8:52 am - IL
I haven't gained, but I would be interested in knowing what it is...incase I may need it some day :)

day of surgery - 296      current goal - 195      highest ('98) - est'd 320
momofaal
on 1/17/09 9:43 am
I would like to tell you about a couple of products that I have used and love.One is XS enery drinks ,they come in different flavors, only 8-16 calories, no sugar, and very high in all the B vitamins.Also Trim advantage protein bars and the protein drinks and shakes,that also have antioxidants in them Yum! You can get them at www.cgates5.qhealthzone.com. Great vitamis too.Check it out.
Most Active