Body Bugg?

jcheryld
on 1/6/09 12:46 pm
Does anyone use a Body Bugg to help them stay on track with food intake and exercise tracking? I'd assume I won't necessarily need this so early post-op, but I'm thinking later on when I'm able to eat more regularly. I saw this on "The Doctors" and "Biggest Loser" today and it seemed like a good idea. I'd love your feedback. Thanks!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Pam T.
on 1/6/09 11:11 pm - Saginaw, MI
A friend in one of my support groups just got one and has been wearing it for a week or so.  He showed it off at Monday's meeting.  He's lost 6 pounds since he got it!! 

He's 2 years out and nearing his goal weight but the weight has been moving very slow.  He said the constant reminder that every movement is being calculated and every ounce of food is being tallied helps him stay conscious of his behavior. 

Apparently 24 Hour Fitness Centers is having a big sale with  6 months free membership to the BodyBugg website.  So if you're considering it, check there first.

It's pricey, but it looks SO cool. 

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

xkendrax
on 1/7/09 2:02 pm - Yelm, WA
I have one.  They are pretty cool.  By wearing it I feel like I have a little more control over knowing how much I burn each day.  =)  

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

Most Active