Acid and Alkaline

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 12/26/08 10:16 pm
anyone else interested in different food's affect on the PH of your body?

a friend of mine with rheumatoid arthritis told me she had changed her diet to make her body more alkaline and she felt a dramatic decrease in pain.

just ordered a book on the subject and it's on it's way (a lot of them out there) but just from reading the Internet I've learned that one of the best way to be more alkaline is to eat citrus fruits! some how the acid has the opposite affect on your body.

anybody understand this?

Jackie

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

blackburn.vicki
on 12/28/08 9:43 am

Dr K just posted his last 2 newsletters on this. Type in "dssurgery.com "  go to Central Valley Bariatrics home page--Click on newsletters  The Dec issue.

Vicki

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 12/28/08 9:56 pm
thanks, Vicki, you rock. I'll send the info to the other few people on OH that are also interested in this subject.

I was reading a thread on R&R about people who became addicted to the Food Network post-op.  I still find cooking shows uninteresting but I can't seem to get enough info about nutrition.

I guess we have to do something with all this extra energy!

Jackie

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

blackburn.vicki
on 12/29/08 3:40 am
 Jackie

I just eat whole foods. Nothing processed. If man made it I don"t eat it. Except mayo, mustard etc..
Good Luck

Vicki
Most Active