Chewable Vitamins - up for grabs

Fay B.
on 12/18/08 6:46 am - Jackson, WY
Hello All,
I purchased Bariatric Advantage chewable multi-vitamins (orange and mixed berry) to use after my lap rny.  Unfortunately, I don't like them.  instead of throwing them away, I'd rather pass them onto someone who will use them.  I've used a couple out of each bottle, and spent $50 for both bottles.  If you are interested, let me know and we can work something out.

:)

fay
10 days, 16# down! 
Pam T.
on 12/18/08 11:01 pm - Saginaw, MI
 Fay - 

I would caution you in getting rid of these just yet.  Your taste buds are still screwed up from the anesthesia right now.  I found that my tastes changed right after surgery, again after 2 weeks and again after about 3 months.  So you never know.... you might end up loving those vitamins in a few days or weeks.

Congratulations on your surgery!
Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Fay B.
on 12/19/08 12:07 am - Jackson, WY
Thanks for the advice, Pam!  I forgot all about that!  Alright, I'll hold onto them for a while!! 

Best,
Fay
Joan H.
on 12/19/08 7:58 am - Manchester, KY
If you change your mind, let me know....LOL......Do you have any bariatric advantage meal replacement drinks by chance???
Most Active