Protein Powder

LaurieJ68
on 11/26/08 11:05 pm - Leesburg, FL

Has anyone tried the Unjury protein powder?  I have been using the Body Fortress Whey Protein which is really good and inexpensive.  I just wanted to know if anyone has tried the Unjury powder.  It's found at www.unjury.com

Thanks!
Laurie

Pam T.
on 11/26/08 11:35 pm - Saginaw, MI
Laurie - 

No, I haven't tried Unjury.  I tried about 4 dozen different flavors/brands when I was first out of surgery and trying to find something that worked... and amazingly, Unjury wasn't one of those brands.  Some people love it, some hate it.  Guess it's just a matter of trying it out and see what you think.

I have finally settled into a habit of using the Body Fortress brand now.  There's a few others I like too, but BF is easy to get, cheap and high quality.

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Shelli61
on 11/27/08 4:45 am - Evans, GA
Unjury and Whey Gourmet are the only protein powders I use.  They are the best tasting to me and I tolerate those the best as well.  I also add extra dark chocolate cocoa powder to my chocolate unjury shake, no extra sweetener needed.  You acn order sample boxes from Unjury to see if you like them.  The Strawberry Sorbet is good using 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries or strawberries.  The chicken soup takes time to get used to it and don't mix it with water that is over 140 degrees or it will clump otherwise it isn't bad for alternative to "sweet" protein drinks.  Shelli
Lookingup
on 11/29/08 11:06 pm - Sharpsburg, GA
Before surgery I liked all of the Unjury drinks.  Now, five weeks after surgery, I can't stand them.  I think the whey proteins make me nauseous.  I am now using one that is egg and milk protein.  I agree, you just have to try them since everyone's taste is different and our taste changes after surgery.

Lookingup
Pre Weight Loss 337
Pre Op 319
DS Surgery Oct. 23, 2008

shannonframe
on 11/30/08 6:38 am, edited 11/30/08 6:38 am
I bought the Unjury unflavored powder so I could mix it in soups. I like it very much
paintpr
on 11/30/08 8:25 am - Byron, GA
I like the chicken unjury,  I have it every day.  I also bought Matix 5.0 but I really don't like it.  It seems to have a hint of almond or something in it.
June P. 
Most Active