Atkins Advantage Protein Shakes

N G.
on 11/22/08 1:27 am
RNY on 12/06/07 with
Has anyone tried these protein drinks?  I would appreciate any feedback on them!

Thank you,
Nancy
mystic
on 11/22/08 11:42 am - manchester, NJ
i drink them all the time.  sometimes i mix them with a little cool coffee.  they are great when im in a rush for breakfast on a work day, or a snack when i need some extra protein.

most of the flavors are pretty good, i even like the vanilla which is usually not a favorite for me.

be safe and well, and happy turkey next week, jacki

N G.
on 11/23/08 12:57 am
RNY on 12/06/07 with
Thank you Jacki!  I will give them a try.  Happy Turkey Day to you too!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 9:47 pm - east falmouth, MA
Bu all means try it but my reaction was gak...slime...yuk.   but better than eas myoflex and trader joes...I have a fridge full of all kinds of stuff and can't seem to stomach one of them yet...

About all I can deal with are fresh mixed powders with my little blender so far...but hopefully I will get better...havent tried em all yet ...but certainly not so fond of the canned stuff.   Everybody says buy small amounts of a lot of things and I wholeheartedly agree!  gotta find the one for each of us.
FranciscoA
on 11/24/08 5:55 am
I totally agree, not a fan of the canned stuff. I take Protyzme by Metabolic Nutrition and I totally love it, I even use it to enhance the protein content on some snacks and deserts, great for cooking if done right. Enjoy! 
EMILIE B.
on 12/4/08 9:02 am - OH
RNY on 10/02/08 with
These were the only shakes I could tolerate. I drank them pre -op and for the first few weeks post op. All powder drinks made me dump. And, I actually didn't mind the taste.
M~L~E   
    237/133/130  rny date  10/02/2008

judijo
on 12/4/08 10:47 am - Saugus, CA
I can't handle them. I dump. :(
Most Active