Protien drink recipies

chrissyinct
on 11/14/08 5:22 am - plainville, CT
Lap Band on 11/17/08 with
My Surgery is Monday and I am so excited!
I know this question was probably asked 100 times, but is there somewhere to get ideas for Protein Drink recipes?
I am planning stages and getting ideas and the more Ideas i have to Doc the drinks up, The better I will do.

Thanks
Chrissy
ShawnaC
on 11/16/08 9:41 am - Houston, TX
Hi Chrissy,

I just found this list the other day. I hope the link works for you and good luck with the surgery!

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f82/200-protein-shake-recipes-49774/

Shawna
"It's all about moderation, not deprivation"..........Shawna
chrissyinct
on 11/16/08 9:44 am - plainville, CT
Lap Band on 11/17/08 with
Oh it did! thank you so much!
DawnVA
on 11/24/08 9:59 am - VA
Shawna -- This was an AWESOME find...thanks for posting it!!!  

Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 10:02 pm - east falmouth, MA
Well the very favorite thing i own right now is my little baby blender I got at wall mart ..Its a 16 oz size and just the handiest little thing.   I did great with mixing different flavors of yougurt, a few ice cubes and carnation fat free( blue box) instant breakfast...All sorts of flavor possibilities and it tastes  lke a fresh milk shake...Love em!

you can also make carnation instant breakfast like hot coco and doctor it p with a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg...yummy and warm

Soy milk sounds icky but tastes good ..and a bit different flavor....

I am certainly not loving any of the pre mixed canned stuff...have all sorts of kinds on hand and as long as I have a half a minute to mix up the shakes myself I will...the pre mades feel like slime to me and i am not interested...gak in fact...

my main recommendation is that little blender...its a great buddy!

Most Active