New Whey Protein Bullets - where to buy

Cinn
on 10/29/08 1:18 am - MI
I can only find them at GNC and they cost a fortune.  Has anyone found them anyplace else?

RNY: 9/3/2008     LBL: 6/5/2013

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 3:13 am

Some people have found these helpful they are profect protein bullets and they use whey as well and I have tried them myself and they taste good. I know taste is half the battle.

http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog?cat=Liquid%20Prote ins&so=

Derek T.
on 10/29/08 5:29 am - Miami Lakes, FL
Try Vitamin Shoppe, but they are expensive there too, around $3.50 a pop!

"Never allow anyone to place a "period" in your life. Other people may add commas, or dashes and semi-colons, but only GOD can end the sentence!"

wendy_fou
on 10/29/08 11:27 am - AR

I used to use these when I used supplements.  (I don't anymore.)  I bought mine by the case (12 per box/case) from www.fitnessfirstusa.com because of their low shipping charges.  

Most places charge out the BUTT for shipping liquid protein because it is so heavy (it's liquid - DUH!).  www.fitnessfirstusa.com charges a flat $6 for shipping NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR ORDER IS.  

I usually ordered 48 vials for $108 (24 vials is $54 making them only $2.25 per vial).  They usually let me pick free gifts too.  So I have got to try a couple of their protein bars for free.  I have gotten drinking bottles, etc for free.  They ship it right to your front door (vials, gifts and all) for $6.  They also send you their magazine for free.  The free gifts and the magazine aren't just the FIRST time you order either.  I've gotten them every time!  

Also, there is a promo code someone gave me that you can put in when you check out to get $5 off - that makes shipping $1!!!  The promo code I was given is oconus1.  It is supposed to have NO EXPIRATION date so it should work forever!  

So for $109, I get 48 vials of liquid protein, free gifts and a free magazine.  (I usually have my order within 3 - 4 days of when I place it.)  

If you decide to buy from www.firstfitnessusa.com, please use their referral program and tell them that I Wendy Fou referred you.  (They give you $50 for every 3 people that you refer, so you will probably want to participate in that too if you end up liking their protein.) 

amcdonald
on 10/29/08 12:15 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
I bought the bullets from walmart.  They were punch flavored.  No shipping.  They cost 1.97 here in southern Ca.
wendy_fou
on 10/29/08 12:33 pm - AR
I've never heard of Wal-Mart carrying New Whey Protein Bullets.  I know nowhere around here carries them (except Smoothie King where they are over $3 each). 

You're lucky if you can find a place local to get them. 

(The orange ones taste SOOOO much better than the fruit punch.  If you mix the orange ones with orange crystal light on ice, it tastes like orange juice!)
amcdonald
on 10/29/08 4:33 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
I haven't seen the orange ones.  But that sounds really good.  I will have to try it.  Good luck on finding what you are looking for.
Cinn
on 10/29/08 10:49 pm - MI
Thnks Wendy!  I will definitely consider it.  GNC has a gold card program so I have to do the math.

Cinn
on 10/29/08 10:52 pm - MI
You know, sometimes if you ask the pharmacy they can order things.  It's worth a try.

I'm off to see my shrink to get my head together before going back to work November 24.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 1:09 am, edited 10/30/08 1:40 am
On October 29, 2008 at 8:18 AM Pacific Time, Cinn wrote: I can only find them at GNC and they cost a fortune.  Has anyone found them anyplace else?
  Wrong kind of protein!! And they're WAY too expensive to be buying, if we only absorb about a third of the protein in there. READ YOUR LABELS!! Collengnic hydrolyzed "pre-digested" protein is just that. A timed released, pre-digested protein that we do NOT absorb. Not the right kind of amino acids are in there. On the container, the first two ingredients are the collengic type, that we won't absorb, shoots right through us, and the only ingredient that we will get any use out of, is the whey protein isolate, and thats about the 4th or 5th ingredient. You do the math, we don't absorb anything except the whey protein isolate and there's hardly any of it in there. So I figure that for 3.50 a pop, thats a pretty expensive waste of money....and protein.....
 These were invented for body builders, to throw in their gym bag, for convenience. Perfect for them, thats just what they need, a timed released protein. One that absorbs slowly. For us?? Total waste of money, plus you're gonna be thinking that you're getting all these grams of protein, when you're actually NOT.....so while all your hair falls out......just keep buying these for convenience!  Make a shake, and save your hair!!
Most Active