scared to eat

sherry R.
on 10/27/08 12:22 pm
hi all its been a long while since my last post,

i am Sherry, and im scared to eat. There are tings that i would love to buy in the grocery store and try but there is always something that stops me from purchasing it.  i saw some hot wings  ( since surgery my spicy food portion of my toungue has been in overdrive) was scared to purchase them due to they have skin on them and they were prepackaged. im scared to try stuff that makes me throw up. for lack of a better term.  i need to get my protein in, but i am having a massive hard time due to not being able to figure out what to eat.

what i normally eat i am so tired of eating it. chicken. in any shape or form now. i tried fish but its never soft enough to where it doesnt get stuck in my throat. i have tried steak but after like one or two bites. after i chew my self to sleep almost  im done. and then as you all know once you cook a steak reheating it is not an option.( yuck)

can anyone help me get in my protie out side of  breakfast drinks( which i hate nasty as hell.

i cant do eggs, i am nauseated all day long if i consume any eggs.

oh here is a great thought also. i am allergict to any artificial sweetners.. yeah..
please help.. somebody..  is there other protiens that i can eat. outside of  chicken beef and fish.. ground included..
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
H.A.L.A B.
on 10/28/08 7:12 am
Shrimps.  Crab cakes (I get them in Costco - check the labels).
Protein drinks that are sweetened with stevia (natural sweetener), or no-flavored protein powder to used in soups or other drinks.

Thai food - great, low fat - make sure they do not add sugar. (ask)

Bake fish- wrap in aluminum foil, sprinkle with olive oil, bake, eat.  Spice a bit.

Low fat or FF cream cheese - add flavorings.

Cottage cheese.

When i can not cook - i get Chinese food (from place that i know do not put a lot of fat in dishes) and have food for a few meals.

pork - pork loin - de-fat it , marinate and bake in in 350 for 1.5-2 hr, wrapped in aluminum foil.  let it cool, slice.  Add veggies.  (few meals right there).

Tuna salad - make it with pineapple slices (cubed), and low fat dressing.  

Quick fix; get any vegetable soup - reheat (warm), add unflavored protein powder - eat.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

sherry R.
on 10/28/08 11:02 pm
thanks for your help. im about to print this off and go shopping this weekend. so that i can get this stuff. what flavors do  you recommend for the cottage cheese or cream cheese.  and what unflavored protein do you recommend as well
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
Most Active