Breakfast question.

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/08 11:56 pm - Milwaukee, WI
That's an adorable nickname!  My son's name is Brad and he is also a sweetie.  hehe

I'm always happy that people respond to my posts and I appreciate your input.  I'm still learning and new to this... only 6 weeks since my surgery so I'm open to all positive information and I hope to be a positive influence on others as well even though now I'm certainly no expert but eventually I will be.  For now I can hold hands and sympathize anyway. 
Tammy H.
on 11/4/08 1:00 am - Greenville, OH
Sad part is, my sweetie Brad lives down in North Carolina, and I only get to see him 2-3 times a year, if that...Right now He can't come here because he is being fitted with prothesis for both his legs because he lost both of his feet from diabeties...Ive been seeing him for about 8 years now, and I do miss him OFTEN...He said that once he gets walking again, that he will come up here for a few weeks...Last time he was here, was the first time that he had seen me since my weight loss...I was rather nervous for some reason, so when he pulled into the drive, I went out to meet him, but hid behind a refrigerator that was out in the garage...I peeked my head out and he said, * well how can I hug you when you are back there.*...So, slowly I can out from behind there, waiting anxiously for his comments, facial expressions...His mouth dropped to his feet, and he said * OH MY GOSH*...Then he took me in his arms and made a comment as to how his arms now fit around me...He looked me straight in the eyes and said * you are so beautiful*...Then he made me cry happy tears when he said * but you were beautiful before the weight loss surgery*...Isnt that so sweet?  I love my cupcake name that he gave me...I told him that I should go to court and have my name changed over to cupcake, and he laughed...Most people that I talk to on Paltalk ( a chat program) calls me cuppy...One lady calls me cakeface...Ive also been called crumbcake...haha...I got thinking more about foods to eat for breakfast...How about sugar free pudding ( butterscotch) with granola on top...I love the crunch and taste of that on my pudding...Maybe you could eat left overs from the day before, as who says we gotta eat just simply breakfast items...Ive made my own homemade barbecue sauce and put it on chicken tenderloin strips ( cuz they are thinner that regular breast)  and baked in the oven, then took foil off and browned them just a little, and then Ive had those for breakfast...I just made some homemade potato soup for lunch that was really good...Crumbled some turkey bacon on top, yum yum...Have a great day, Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active