anyone out there have celiac? i have to eat gluten free

ilovetinkerbell
on 10/5/08 9:25 am - panama city, FL
trying to find frozen food brands and/or processed foods that are gluten free? thanks
corrineinwa
on 10/5/08 9:36 am
A health store is worth a visit for certified gluten free products.  But if you search "gluten free" on Google, it'll bring up a few stores.

www.glutenfree.com/ and Gluten-Free Mall are pretty good but pricey.

You might want to check out www.celiac.com too.

24 September 2007
Dr. Sebesta - Madigan Medical Army Center (MAMC).
259.5/224.7/111
highest/day of surgery/current
 BMI 18.5 (5'5")

dandte
on 10/5/08 9:45 am - Cedar Springs, MI
My sister in law has it.  I do order from this site.  http://www.kaysbariatric.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5&zenid=dtigude051i2udsfhh5c2dbsi5

kilmarlic
on 10/6/08 2:03 am - powells point, NC
Check the organic section in your grocery store - many of them have frozen meals that are gluten free. My best friend, her daughter and her neice all have celiac and it's a team effort to find foods and snacks so the girls don't feel like they're missing out.  read every labe very very closely.

Good Luck.
- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

BellaRice72
on 10/7/08 11:53 am - Elmira, NY

If you have a Wegmans Grocery Store by you go there. They are the only one's that lable their foods with letters like

G ( Gluten free)
S (Suger free)

They will be in the upper right corner. Plus they have a health food section with alot of gluten free food.

They are so awsome when it comes to having Celiac. I found out I had it 3 years ago and 2 days ago I was tested again and now I don't have it. Someone is going to be explaining this to me soon!!!! Good luck.

sablouwho
on 10/10/08 3:58 pm - La La Land, CA
Whole Foods frozen section has a lot of gluten free foods
Most Active