dunkin donuts?????

taskmaster
on 10/3/08 3:11 am
HI,

Is there anything from dunkin donuts that we can have?????

has anybody ate something that is within our goals

blackburn.vicki
on 10/3/08 10:22 am
Why would you want to put that kind of food in your body? If your having carb cravings you may not be getting enough protein.  Low protein is one of the reasons you become hypoglycemic and may cause fatique, insomnia, loss of balance, muscle wasting, brain fog and carb cravings. Or you may just want to eat a donut  lol. So to answer your question I can't think of anything that we can eat there that won't effect our bowels!!

Vicki 
Shannon O.
on 10/6/08 1:12 pm - Reading, PA
There is nothing at dunkin donuts that we can have... well maybe coffee... but it isn't a safe place to eat...

kay b.
on 10/7/08 12:37 pm - garfield hts, OH
you can get the egg whit sandwich and take one on the breads off but i wouldnt if i were you

jengadog
on 10/12/08 6:22 am
after gastric bypass we must change our bad habits i know one of my bad habits is fast food....i am 2 yrs out and do not eat fast food anymore.....so i suggest you try and do the same......dunkin donuts isnt a good choice.......patty
Stella-Blue
on 10/13/08 2:13 pm - Where the four winds blow me safely home, NY
Do they have soups?  A soup cup would be ok if there's no noodles.  I get cream of broccoli at Tim Hortons (doughnut chain here) and I can eat 3/4 of it in one shot.  I give the rest to my dog    ;)

Start: 487 lbs (8/07) Lost 81 lbs pre op on South Beach. 406 lbs at surgery (6/08). 179 post op, by 2011. I  lost 308 lbs. Gained 98 while pregnant (2012-13) lost all but 25. My goal is to be 179 again!
   siggy1 photo b83557eb-1c5e-4e0a-90b7-89760c2e36e2.jpg   Two years after that.... photo 44fcb3ac-18c4-4dfd-bf38-d324f956cf75.jpg      photo c2781653-fea8-4141-8cac-f0889127d077.jpg  I could not be happier. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 4:51 am
With all do respect, what in the world are you even doing thinking like that, get that garbage of a place out of your head and eat right, I understand I love food as well, but places like that is not helping anybody.  If you want soup, salad, coffee and all that jazz get it somewhere else other than that there is nothing else in that God forsaken place lol!  Im just saying everyone here is suppose to help each other right? right so stay away from dunkin donuts.

penthilisea
on 11/13/08 11:17 am - Milford, NJ
Sometimes you have to eat on the run. Generally a fast food salad with chicken is a safe bet, but if DD is your place, I reccomend a low carb bagel with egg and cheese, as this has a good amount of protein and fiber.  You could also have a decaf skim milk coffee sweetened with splenda.
Just say NO when they ask if you want a donut with that!
glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics

Mal: "Well, my days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Most Active