Surgery date 11/3 what to buy? Liquids,supplies,vitamins etc?

jennaflirt
on 9/25/08 10:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
My surgery is scheduled for 11/3 and I am trying to be as prepared as possible since I will have no post-op help.  What will I need?  Foods, Vitamins, Supplies anything you can think of.  Thanks.

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

patti128
on 9/26/08 12:54 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I stocked up on water, crystal light, sugar free popsicles, low sodium broth, flinstones vitamins, sublingual B12 and B1.  If you have to do protein drinks before surgery you will want to have them on hand as well.  Your Dr. office should go over all of this with you like 2 weeks before the surgery date.  Good luck!!!

Patti
jennaflirt
on 9/26/08 4:50 am - Las Vegas, NV
I have only one pre-op visit on 10/29 and surgery on 11/3.  I am just trying to be prepared.  My understanding from another patient of my surgeon is that you don't know what is o****il the nut visits you in the hospital after surgery.  I won't have anyone to help so I want to be aas much together as possible before hand.  I don't have to do any diet before hand.  Just can't gain.  Thanks for the info. 

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 2:46 am
Try not to get overwhelmed there is so many places to look and buy, just google around and ask around. But always always do research. remember it is your body and no one is truly going to care for it like you would. 
Most Active