I think im in a stall

sherry R.
on 9/21/08 10:22 pm
Hello all,

I am thinking that i am in a stall. i weight myself about a week ago. and i was at 268 recently i am at 265. is that a stall?

I am having trouble in week 4 wednesday will make week five. getting in protein. I am running out of ideas towards food. If you have any helpful hints and ideals please share.

thanks alot.
Sherry
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
Godsplan
on 9/22/08 12:02 am - Dallas, TX

I am right with you because I have only lost 1 pound in a week.  I try and stick to high protein for my diet.  Some things I do are:  double milk, refried beans with cheese, maranara with ricotta cheese( no noodle or ground beef added ), talapia, shrimp (15 gm of protein ), turkey chili by wolf brand, shaved turkey and ham slices as a snack, protein in decaf coffee, and black beans with cheese.  I for some reason can't tolerate chicken so I quit trying to eat it. 

I hope this helps.....

267/179/150
Past/Current/Goal
Pam T.
on 9/23/08 12:58 am - Saginaw, MI
A stall is not a stall (or plateau) unless you have not lost any POUNDS or INCHES in 4 weeks or more.  No need to worry... your body is just adjusting and rearranging and things are just fine.  There will be bumps along the way when the scale doesn't move, that's perfectly normal.

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

sherry R.
on 9/23/08 7:56 am
thanks alot pam,

because i was starting to feel really bad. and was like well if this is all thats going to happen why did i do this.

not complety in love with my rny.. but i got a reall strong like for it.. lol... ( so does my knees lower back and ankles lol)
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
lcapone
on 9/24/08 1:15 am - Stevensville, MD
Hi,

I was wondering the same, I'm almost 3 weeks post-op (open RNY) and I've lost 28.2 lbs; however, the scale has not moved in 3 days.  Is that normal?

Thanks,
patti128
on 9/26/08 12:23 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I am having the same issues...... post op 5 weeks and the scale is up and down the same 2 pounds for 2 weeks now.  I was starting to think maybe I should call my dr.  But my clothes feel bigger so I was also thinking that maybe I am losing inches and build lean muscle from exercising.  I just thought I would be losing consistently at first.
sherry R.
on 10/27/08 12:40 pm
ok to the person that drinks protein in coffee. how do you do it. i love coffee and i try to get decaf from starbucks with sf syrup.. i am alergic to artifical sweetners. so i use sugar in the raw. going to purchase stevia soon. but  when i tried to mix protein podwer in with coffee it always clumps up and just makes a great cup of coffee horrible.

ant help suggestions links
Most Active