fruit

nickih
on 9/18/08 3:51 am - MN
what fruits are ok to eat?
Pam T.
on 9/18/08 6:52 am - Saginaw, MI
All of them???

Most people don't have a problem with the natural sugars in fruit.  Go ahead and try something and see how you do.  I eat 2 to 4 servings of fruit per day without any problems.

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

blackburn.vicki
on 9/25/08 2:56 pm
 I try not to eat high carb fruit. I eat Apples, peaches, berries, necterines, cantelope.Frozen or fresh only. 

Vicki
Waltraud G.
on 9/30/08 6:47 am - Bartlett, TN
The only fruit I haven't been able to tolerate is oranges.  I am only 7 weeks post op RNY.

janice2007
on 10/3/08 11:39 pm, edited 10/3/08 11:40 pm - clarksville, TN
I think it depends on the stage you are at. My husband is farther out than me (1month) and he can have anything that doesnt have a tough skin on it. He had chopped tomatoes with the skin removed, and chopped apples with the skin removed.

I am two weeks out and my nut said I could have apple sauce or bannana for added fiber.
Truthfully thats about the only thing I think I could tolerate at this point.
I have only 2tbls of it once a day or 2 inch peice of bananna blended into a protein shake.

Applesauce comes in the sugarfree premeasured containers, and there are a few different flavors. I found one that was Pear flavored that I enjoyed.

Most Active