Protein Bullets

ng
on 9/21/08 2:19 pm - Southwest, LA
One of the posts was downing incomplete protein, but realistically............ normal humans normally eat lots of incomplete proteins.  Our bodies do not require us to only eat complete proteins, if they did we would not be encouraged to eat beans, and dairy products.......LOL.

I have been bad about the protein lately.  (i do so much better when i am focusing on liquid proteins, and do less on food proteins........... that is just me personally, all my life.)

but good luck.
Mike0918
on 9/23/08 11:54 am - South Plainfield, NJ
I bought my Protien Bullets from GNC and they taste fine for me.  I only added them when the shakes were not giving me enough (I was told to have 85 - 105g per day - its a guy thing i guess). I was told to only take 1/2 at a time, since we should not have more than 30 grams in a sitting.
Anyway the bullets work for me when I am on the run (not as a meal replacement, but  a delay. I will switch lunch with a protein and eat lunch at 3pm).
Mike

monky
on 10/1/08 10:25 am - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 02/20/08 with
from the very beginning my nut told me they were fine.  I couldn't stomach any of the other types (and I tried everything there is out there).  I try to eat mostly protein, but I still do a bullet as well.  I can't stand the smell so I put it in one of my son's sippy cups.  I add a single serve crystal lite and a bit of water and ice.  I sip on it througout the morning.  I am affectionately called "sippy cup girl" by some of my coworkers.  It may not be the best, but for me it was my only option and it was either no protein, or the bullet in the early stages.
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 6:59 am
Yeah theres some protein bullets as well called Profect and they have 50 Grams of proteins per vial and they come in different fruit flavors stuff. You just might like them...
Most Active