Calcium Question

Becca B.
on 9/11/08 1:15 am - MD
I have been taking the Bariatric Advantage Calcium Wild Cherry Lozenges and am hating them - they're so sweet, they make me gag.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a better chewable Calcium + D?

Thanks.
H.A.L.A B.
on 9/11/08 5:54 am
Celebrate calcium and vit D .  Pretty good.   Google it

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 8:58 am
Twinlab makes a pretty good chewable. They're big, but they taste good. Kinda like a big Sweet Tart, if you remember the kind of candy I'm talking about. Vitamin Shoppe carries them or you can order on-line- http://www.vitaminshoppe.com. Hope this helps!
PS- After I got the OK from my doc, I went ahead and just started using the regular calcium tablets, cheaper and easier to find! Just make sure they are Calcium Citrate not carbonate.
ng
on 9/20/08 6:25 pm - Southwest, LA
www.bbvitamins.com            carries chewable calcium citrate tablets in several flavors and also carries chewable iron and vitamins all for bariatric patients.

I hate sweet stuff also................ anyway, you might want to try some of these.

good luck.

ng
Most Active