Vitamins

LisaWise
on 7/28/08 12:31 am
I am not taking vitamins I a so tired I can't move but I am under alot of stress but that is another story.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  I had the Lap Band I am not losing either I don't eat that much.  But I just can't seem not lose.  But I don't exercise either but I just do not have the energy or willpower! 
Pam T.
on 7/28/08 2:37 am - Saginaw, MI

Lisa:

When was the last time you saw your doctor?  It sounds like you need to have your blood drawn and levels checked.  LapBand folks are at risk of vitamin deficiencies just the same as gastric bypass folks... so definitely start on a multi-vitamin and your calcium right away.  Then get to the doc for some labwork.  Extreme exhaustion is definitely a sign that something is wrong.

Once you figure out your energy level issues, you'll need to get your butt active in an exercise routine.  You signed up for this surgery so you could get yourself healthy... not exercising is not an option for any of us.  Treat it like medicine if you must.

Good luck
Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Most Active