Anyone drink AchievONE?

healthfreak
on 7/27/08 10:51 am, edited 7/27/08 10:52 am - Forest Hills, NY
I hear great things about it, but im a little bit leery about spending the money on them, for something I am not sure if i will like or not?
I did find really great prices at www.iBariatric.com if anyone is interested.

What do you guys think?
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 10:41 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
I haven't tried them, but I know a lot of people seem to like them.  I also know that people's preferences for protein drinks vary widely, so it's hard to say whether you'd like them or not.  If you're struggling to get in enough protein, it might be worth trying...

Kellie
K B (Tucson)
on 7/28/08 8:51 am - Tucson, AZ
They are fantastic.  Low in calories and high in protein and taste.  They are my morning breakfast every day.  Google achievone to find the best price on them as they are pricy.  Right now ibariatric.com (google for correct web address) has a deal if you buy 5 cases.  This was the best price I found recently, but sometimes other web sites have cheaper prices.
Linda H.
on 7/31/08 12:40 am - FERRIS, TX
it's worth the $$, I love them but only buy them like every other month or so .... right now Bariatriceating.com has a special on AchievOne Hazelnut go check them out.  I didn't like them at 1st and it depends on how much you like coffee, I like my coffee either HOT HOT or Cold cold ...so the Achievone are perfect in the freezer for about 30 min.

if you do decide to try them and don't like them just hold on to them and try them again in a couple of week...your taste buds change on a regular bases... 

Many Blessings
Linda  
RNY 7-25-05 

SupplementKing
on 8/4/08 8:08 am
Achieve one is okay, i prefer lean body ready to drink or muscle milk ready to drink by far.  Muscle milk is a little on the high fat side but mmmmmmmm so delicious.  Lean Body is almost as good with less fat, more protein and very low sugar.  They seem to hold me over better than the achieve one's do.
Most Active