regular meal planning?????

frankielarkey
on 7/21/08 10:59 pm - Riverton, WY
Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for your reply. When did you get your DS done? I wanted to do that, but was to afraid. I'm one of those big ol' chickens LOL. Have a great day!!
                              ~~Frankie~~ 

~~ To Thine Own Self Be True~~

umber
on 7/25/08 2:20 pm - Rochester, NH
I'd be worried just as much about going the other way than worried about grazing.  If I ate when I actually FELT hungry I would eat either every day, one meal, late afternoon to late evening OR I would eat every couple days.  And I would never manage to get in all the protein that I need to.  If I don't stick to a schedule of when to eat and have an idea ahead of time of how much protein I'm looking for, I'd be sick and bald by now. 

I eat three meals a day, weather I want them or not.  Each of them has certain vitamens I take with them as well.  Mid morning, mid afternoon and evening is for drinking.  I wait and hour after eating to drink and a half hour to an hour after drinking to eat.  Which leaves me very scheduled. 

Lord, give me stregth and when I lack it, patience.  

frankielarkey
on 7/28/08 12:01 am - Riverton, WY
Wow!! I guess I just need to find the groove. I have really decreased on my eating lately, mainly because it's just too hot outside to cook. My protein has been mostly jerky. I eat it every day it seems.
Thanks for the advice Umber.
Hugs,
Frankie
                              ~~Frankie~~ 

~~ To Thine Own Self Be True~~

Most Active