please help me.. protien

grace E.
on 7/3/08 4:24 am - NY
This is a long story but I just started eating on Sunday after 4 weeks of nutritionist recommended 150 calories per day.  well i got sick and my liver enzymes got elevated and now the dr wants me to eat 60 grams of protien a day... i tried the shakes.. can only drink 1/3 cup and i portion out my food to 1/4 cup but I cant eat all of it... there is no way i can get to that amount.  i feel like crap.. tired.. dizzy.. and sometimes my stomach hurts.  I do have an appt with my surgeon but that is on 7/10 and i am out of town now.

consultation 300/surgery 264/current 153/goal 150 I  am no longer obese!!

Size Option: Large Small Background Option: Light Dark

hershey dream
on 7/8/08 5:29 am - Duluth, GA

I know that early out it is very hard to get all of your required proteins, but just try your best.  I used the ready made Isopure fruit drinks and Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein powder and Stallone Protein Pudding.  You can get both from The Vitamin Shoppe if they have one in your area. 

Also, regarding you feeling tired...are you taking any supplements?  That early, I did a liquid multivitamin and a dissolvable B-12.

Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
Most Active