labs and acceptable levels

SueBee Honey
on 6/28/08 2:38 am - High Desert, CA
There has been a list of Labs and acceptable levels going around the boards the last couple years and I have misplaced it.  I have the labs list but what I am in desperate need of is the acceptable levels .  I like to do my own comparison as well as the Dr.  One never knows what the Dr could miss.  Can anyone help a gal out?

SueAniBeeSweetBearBeez.gif image by deezmom                                                                              

Pam T.
on 6/28/08 11:32 am - Saginaw, MI
I haven't seen a list of acceptable levels.  But on your labwork report they should always list the "normal range" for each test that was done.  Some labs are different than other with their normal ranges. I also keep track of my own labwork on a spreadsheet so I can see all my test side by side over time.  It's a good way to spot trends and fix them before it becomes a problem.

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

SueBee Honey
on 6/28/08 12:42 pm - High Desert, CA
Thank you.  I did have one with generic acceptable levels from about a year ago.  I do keep up with my labs and usually use the normal range  but I was wanting dig in alittle and get a little more.  Dang wish I could remember where I got it from. 

SueAniBeeSweetBearBeez.gif image by deezmom                                                                              

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 6:26 am - Center Ossipee, NH
Should I ask my surgeons office for my labs prior to the surgery?       to see how I started ?
nascar24n48
on 7/5/08 12:38 pm
Did you get a spreadsheet? I can send you a copy of the one another OH member sent me. Its wonderful!!
Most Active