Protein help 3 weeks out!

kcduenas
on 6/25/08 7:31 am - Spokane, WA
Thank you for all of your ideas....Linda...I think I will shut up and bite the bullet....the protein bullet that is...LOL.  The truth is I don't hate all shakes.....I just know that eventually my doc wants most of the protein to be eaten not drank.  Maybe I am kind of rushing things and I really don't want to do that.  Once again, thanks everyone.
Truemans_Mom
on 6/26/08 2:55 am - Edmonds, WA
you can add unflavored Unjury to most anything and never know it's there. It won the taste test (none!) in my support group last year.  Farge yogart has 20 grams of protein too. If you like yogart.

Jan D.

marckwhite
on 6/26/08 8:03 am
Oh my gosh, try muslce milk light , even my children love it.  It comes in a variety of flavors too.
LadyJwb
on 6/27/08 3:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
check out egg face web site is will help with some high protien foods like fish and the coffee protien shake is the best! http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-fa vorite-protein-shake-recipes.html

Charlie
on 6/29/08 4:30 am, edited 6/29/08 4:34 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Here is an idea.  I'm doing this today, and it's pretty good.  If you like lemonade.....but hate protein shakes.....try this. (I have days when I just don't really want the milky stuff......but today I'm doing both) Buy a 20 ounce bottle of Orange flavor Isopure liquid protein.  42grams. Make a pitcher of strawberry lemonade: Mix 1 cup ho****er and 1 pkg SUGAR FREE strawberry jello till clear add to 1 cup fresh lemon juice (I use bottled....cheaper) 6 cups cold water 1/2 to 1 cup Splenda Granular (or Stevia if you prefer..not sure how much since I don't use Stevia for this) I've been measuring 4 ounces of the Isopure and adding it to my strawberry lemonade twice a day.  Thats an addional 16grams and I don't even notice it. Hugs Charlie

carol1234
on 6/29/08 11:51 pm - NY
RNY on 06/20/08 with
I have tried multiple forms of protien the best tasting and nutritional value for me is recommened by my Dr.  Adkins Advantage, my favorite is strawberry and then vanilla... you can get them any where.
Carol !!!
Most Active