PIZZA TOPPING

butterjoy
on 6/20/08 8:01 am - Elkview, WV
I FIXED DIGIORNO SUPREME PIZZA THIS EVENING FOR SUPPER. ALL I ATE WAS THE TOPPING. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIGURE OUT THE CALORIES OR NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF THIS??  NO, I DID NOT EAT THE BREAD/CRUST, JUST THE TOPPING. THANKS.

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

Pam T.
on 6/20/08 8:09 am - Saginaw, MI
You'll have to estimate how many ounces/grams of each individual topping you ate.  Like 1 ounce cheese, 1 ounce pepperoni, 1 ounce green pepper, etc.  You might need to play around with your digital food scale to come up with some guesstimates.  Then go to an online food journal (I use www.fitday.com) and enter each individual item with the amounts you ate.  That'll give you a general guess. Next time, just make a tortilla pizza and you can eat the whole thing.. crust and all.  :)

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

butterjoy
on 6/20/08 9:52 am - Elkview, WV
I HAD A FEELING I HAD TO DO THAT.  I AM NOT GOOD AT MATH. lol :)  I AM NOT VERY GOOD AT MATH.  BUT, I WILL TRY.

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

Most Active