PROTEIN DRINKS

karenstaples
on 6/19/08 10:51 am - Mckinney, TX

I am looking for a protein drink that is not in shake form. I have heard about the nectar type with the fruity flavors. I have not been doing so great getting all of my protein.  If anyone has any suggestions or reviews on the nectar type protein please help..... thanks Karen

kdsmith
on 6/19/08 11:44 am - TX
I just found this link in another post.    http://www.enjoyhealth.com/samples.htm
Purple Passion
on 6/20/08 3:27 am - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
I like the Nectar Iced Tea on its own. I like the Roadside Lemonade, but I need to mix it with some Crystal Lite.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

nascar24n48
on 6/20/08 11:30 am
The Nectar Tea is my favorite. Its my drink of choice. I actually sip on them all day long!
Janienne Raines
on 6/24/08 12:55 pm - Dallas Metro, TX
achievONE has 20 grams of protein, 0 fat and cards and 3 grams of natural occuring sugar.  This is a coffee flavored drink.  I consider it to be my secret weapon.  Pick up one of each flavor at Central Market and drink cold.  If you like them I can tell you how to order through Kroger.  You can email me at [email protected]
GoingMobile
on 6/24/08 3:42 pm - San Dimas, CA
Isopure makes some 40gram 20 ounce protein drinks, not for me but alot of people like them. I am also looking to find a drink called  WHEY UP, its also a protein drink with 27 grams of protein, but can't find it locally. I am currently buying the 27gram bullets and pouringh into a 20 ounce G2, takes 2 hours to drink but I ge****er and protein in.
gonemadx3
on 7/24/08 3:42 am - East Peoria, IL
MMMMM.... Nectar  Fuzzy Navel is awesome!  I also just tried the Chocolate Truffle,, yummy!

-Michele

lap band '05/revision to rny 11/21/07
5'6- hw/276 sw/242 cw/144 gw/140
then- bmi 36-39 now-bmi 24-
NORMAL WEIGHT

"It's  Not Who You Are On The Inside, It's What You Do That Defines You".....

or

Most Active