Hi everyone,6 weeks out and still hurts to eat.

HBailey
on 6/17/08 3:34 am - corvallis, MT

I'm losing the weight,273 day of and now at 234, but still hurts to eat,even small bites and yes keeping it at 2 to 4 oz.but hard to do it.When does it get better.Easier to not eat and drink my protein.Sometime I have to drink after a bite to pass it into the stomach,I'm chewing very well so wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

K B (Tucson)
on 6/17/08 11:11 am - Tucson, AZ
I did not see on your profile which wls you have.  The type of surgery may make a difference in our response to your question.  Please provide more information, but please also talk about this with your doc as he/she will be best able to help you.  Good luck.
HBailey
on 6/17/08 10:33 pm - corvallis, MT
I had the RNY on may 5th,I chew well and keep it small but feels like I have swallowed a pill that won't go down and is stuck.Hoping it gets better.
MissPaula
on 6/21/08 12:06 pm - ROGERSVILLE, TN
  Hi I am now 7 weeks out, but last week everything I ate or drank hurt. I ended up in the hospital to find out I have a stricture AND an ulcer!!!! Hopefully I will be discharged tomorrow or Monday,but don't wait on this,you need to call your doc! Best of Luck......Miss P
Most Active