Eating to much?!?!?!?!?!?

magicshadow148
on 6/8/08 3:25 pm - VA
I am almost three months post op. I had a RNY on march 18th. I feel like im eating to much. I don't want to stretch my pouch. I feel in a way paranoid about it. I didn't eat a lot at first when I was able because I thought I was going to "break" myself. I don't want to be eating to much. I am eating a lot of chicken and lowfat cheese. making my own tortilla pizzas. It's hard finding things to eat out because I'm 19 and my family and friends like to go out to eat a lot. I'm more cautious when it comes to eating out then when it comes to eating at home because I know I can eat what I am making. I feel like im eating to much of what I make at home. I don't know if its normal to be nauseous as often as I am. suggestions??
LizzyL
on 6/8/08 11:29 pm, edited 6/8/08 11:30 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
HI, could you please give us an example of your day of eating ? whats your menu like ? how many times do you eat in a day ? do you eat every 3 or so hours ? if you do , thats good and ok! Don't panick.... just relax. Thats normal if you do eat every 3 hours or so when eating at home, eat solid protein , meats - that usually helps keep you satisfied and you won't be so hungry. If you eat solid meats , you shouldn't feel hungry for at least 3 hours or so. If you are hungry , eat fresh fruits and cut up vegies, dip it into walden's fat free dressings. Snack on almonds.  eating a lot of chicken and lowfat cheese. and making your own tortilla pizzas. thats fine as well. make sure that the pizza crust is whole wheat or multigrain bread crust. You want high fiber breads. So not to worry.... my suggestion is to add some.. almonds,  fruits and vegies into your diet. as well as fat free milk ( calorie count down fat free milk is a great milk because it only has 3 sugars, and very little carbs! ) Mix that with a protein shake and drink that every day! The more protein and fiber you have in your diet, the less you will crave to eat.  good luck Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Most Active