No More Sucralose!! (Splenda)

JBN
on 6/4/08 3:18 am
Please, HELP! I need a protein powder with no artificial sweeteners:  no aspertame, no sucralose (splenda). the one I was using switched to sucralose. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
mimi74
on 6/5/08 12:21 am
I'm not positive but I think that Nectar Fuzzy Navel flavor has no artificial sweeteners.
penthilisea
on 6/9/08 10:35 am - Milford, NJ
The vega whole food smothie infusion has NO artifical sweetners, and is vegan, but is only 14 grams of protein per serving.
glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics

Mal: "Well, my days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

nursygirl
on 6/16/08 2:44 am - San Jose,, CA
I use two different ones that you might find helpful: The first is Beneprotein (from the makes of Benefiber).  I purchased it online at Walgreens.com as they usually don't carry it in the store.  It is unflavored with nothing in it.  I mix it into smoothies, shakes, pudding, baked things for my DH and DS's (they don't even know the difference!)  It is made for feeding tubes and people who struggle with mouth or throat issues, so it mixes easily and doesn't clump at all.  It is a great product. The other I use is Nature's Way Metabolic Reset in Chocolate.  This has 21 grams of protein in two scoops but nothing else.  I purchases this at Whole Foods. If neither of these strike your fancy, check our your local Whole Foods (if you have one) or online as they have many different kinds of unflavores, "unsugared" protein powders. Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

bbknox
on 6/17/08 2:12 am - SC

Any Whey  with 17g protein is good.  It mixes easily and has  no taste. 

Hugs. Rita        5 ft 4 inches tall.

Most Active