How much Caffine is in an AchiveOne protein drink?

Cha
on 5/30/08 4:16 am - Ft Laud, FL
I have been loooking for the answer to this with no luck so far...or else I am totally overlooking it. If someone knows let me know thanks. Cha
lizzybear
on 5/30/08 1:25 pm - Olympia, WA
They have 120 grams of caffeine.  Wow, glad you asked, I didn't know that and sometimes have one at night - no wonder I'm having trouble sleeping!!  Well, the caffeine and the fact that I make myself drink 16 oz. of water immediately after an AchievOne because I knew it had some caffeine, just didn't know how much until now! I googled it and found this on the SkylarHaley.com website (they make AchievOne): achievONE™ isn't your average protein drink. Driven first by flavor, achievONE™ uses only premium coffee beans to create the richest tasting protein drink available on the market today. Packed with 20 grams of protein and 120 mg of caffeine, this low calorie, low carb, and sugar free coffee boost is ideal for anyone needing a quick, healthy pick-me-up.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Cha
on 5/31/08 10:10 am - Ft Laud, FL
Thank you so much!  I drink them daily..its one I really love. I too drink one at night before bed...guess thats why I am up till 3 am???  Guess I will change the time or...look for another one I enjoy. Thanks again. Cha
Pam T.
on 5/31/08 10:54 pm - Saginaw, MI
I found this website that I thought as interesting.  It shows how much caffeine is in various beverages.  Everything from coffee to Red Bull and Sodas.  120 mg seem to compare with a normal 8oz cup of coffee. http://wilstar.com/caffeine.htm

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Cha
on 6/1/08 8:35 am - Ft Laud, FL
Pam thanks for the website... I found one that said how much was in a wake up pill...it was 100mg so my favorite protein that I am drinking right before bed.........is 120 mg....guess this is why I am not sleeping at night? Would be nice if we didn't process the caffine like we don't process the good vitimins lol Another thing...my heart Dr. wants me OFF caffine talk about takin everything I LOVE away : (  Wait ...I still do had my  great Hubby : ) Being 5 years out....I can eat and drink alot more than I use to be able to. Unfortunatly I have gained about 20 lbs back. I am logging daily on fitday.com and my average calories are 1200 a day. Guess I will have to go back to 800 again to loose. So much for my cryin in my decaf lol and even more no sugar free choc!!!!!! Thanks and good luck on a happy healthy loss : ) Cha
Most Active