good things to eat!

Jill F.
on 5/22/08 6:40 am - IL
I am 2 months post op from my RNY and I am having a hard time finding different things to eat that are low fat, low sugar or surgar free and high in protein. I find myself eating lean cusines for lunch and dinner. One of those will last both meals. I need some advice on what are some good foods that I can eat. I take my vitamins and drink plenty of water, but struggle with what I can eat. If you anyone has some easy adn yummy suggestions let me know.   Thank you so much!
Andrea U.
on 5/22/08 1:58 pm - Wilson, NC
I eat the same stuff all the time. Greek Yogurt (add in SF preserves, SF syrup, or just plain splenda) Salmon fillets Grilled chicken fillets Boiled shrimp SF/FF pudding w/ added protein powder The salmon, grilled chicken, and shrimp I all get from Sam's.  The salmon takes 5 minutes to fix, the chicken 2, and the shrimp about 2 as well.  The pudding takes me 6 minutes to make (I get the cook and serve kind rather than the instant), and I can fix my yogurt in less than a minute.  (I need fast and easy with two young kiddos!)
Jill F.
on 5/23/08 2:18 am - IL
Thank you so much for your reply! Those sound like great suggestions! I too need something quick with 2 kids as well.  Thanks again!! :) 
Most Active