help i dont feel fool

olgita1050
on 5/22/08 9:38 am - LOS ANGELES, CA
 recently i dont feel fool anymore and i dont understand why. i work out  for two hoursa day and the weight has stop coming off. does any one know what should i do . i dont want to start eating bad and getinf fat again.
LizzyL
on 5/22/08 10:17 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
You haven't said how far outyou are  from your surgery. what surgery did you have ? About your food ... you are not eating the correct foods to keep you full and satisifed for at least 2 1/2 - 3 hours. what are you eating for breakfast , lunch and dinner ? how many snacks are you eating per day ? about your exercise.... you need to burn more calories then you already are. You are not burning enough calories to burn off the extra calories that you are eating. Either cut back on your food intake or exercise more. I would probably exercise more and not cut back on your calorie intake. Only YOU have the control of what YOU put in your mouth. It is totally up to YOU what you want to eat. No one is going to stop you... I know it is frustrated , but you really need to focus when things like this are happening. You have to STAY in control and don't eat crappy foods. Do not even go there!! It is NOT worth it. So do not eat bad foods!! You will only end up MORE depressed. You know what is right to eat and what is NOT HEALTHY. I recommend for you to call your nutritionist and go over your diet plan again with them. They can help you out more then we can here. Best wishes to you and hang in there!! STAY FOCUS! Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Cathie N.
on 5/26/08 7:24 am - Augusta, GA
Full?

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

Most Active