Magic Bullet

wannabethin1965
on 5/19/08 10:38 am
Who has one? What is your favorite recipe? I got tickled that the infomercial for this came on right after Big Medicine last night!!

Hugs.....
Michele
Start:299/Current: 220/Goal: 1??

Pam T.
on 5/19/08 11:27 pm - Saginaw, MI
I don't like the Magic Bullet.  Gimme my Oster Fusion instead.  Here's a post I wrote about the differences: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/pwsammy/uzone,blog/action, comments/blog_id,61570/blog_post_id,158447/

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Dave Chambers
on 5/20/08 1:04 am - Mira Loma, CA
I had the Magic Bullet prior to surgery. But it sure did come in handly for making shakes post op. I still make shakes with it 3-4 times a week at 2 years post op. Small in size, small cup size for individual servings, small counter space needed, plenty of extra cups, etc. Many use these for pureed foods too, if you surgeon wants you to do that as part of your post op diet. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active