yogurt question

aml711
on 5/12/08 8:37 pm - Erie, PA
What is the best (healthiest) brand of yogurt to eat?  I eat Fage when I can find it, but I'm wondering what brands are the best to pick up at the regular store. Thanks!

Annette
318 - highest
308 - preop
165 - goal

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 11:38 pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Carb Master is my favorite!   I have only found it at Kroeger's & Ralphs grocery stores.  It tastes great & here are the stats:
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 container (168.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g 2%
Saturated Fat 1.0g 5%
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 80mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 4.0g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4%
Protein 12.0g
Pam T.
on 5/13/08 2:34 am - Saginaw, MI
Carb Master Yogurt for me too!  So much protein packed into that little cup of  yumminess!  It's a Kroger Brand product (or maybe also Ralph's?).   I tried Fage and it was alright -- but didn't like that you have to add something to it to make it taste good.  Which doesn't make it very portable.  Also the price is outrageous IMHO.  Carb Master is priced the same as other normal yogurt -- often on sale for 45 cents at my store.  HTH Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

aml711
on 5/13/08 10:18 am - Erie, PA
Fage is very expensive.  We don't have Krogers (or Ralph's)   I'll have to print out the nutrition info and see if I can find something along that line. Thanks!

Annette
318 - highest
308 - preop
165 - goal

Most Active