Online/electronic food diary - syncable b/t PDA and computer

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 5:28 am - Cleveland Heights, OH

I've been using software from calorieking.com on my PDA for over 2 years now.  My PDA is dying, so I'm considering various options before replacing it.  One of the things I dislike about the software I've been using is that I cannot sync the data up to my computer.  So if my PDA totally dies, I will lose all my information from the past 2 years.  I have copied my data onto a removable memory card, but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to upload it to a new PDA and access it.  So I've been looking for some option that will allow me to continue daily tracking on my PDA, but that I can also synchronize with my computer.  So I'll have a backup of my information if either the PDA or computer crap out.  If they both die at the same time, I'll be in the same position, but such is life.   Anyway, I've only been able to locate one product that offers software for the PDA and desktop that can be synced up.  Here's a link to their site ->  http://www.weightbydate.com/index.html It's sort of pricey $75-85 depending on whether you download directly or have them send the program on a CD.  Has anyone else used this product?  If so, what do you think?  If not, are you aware of any other software products that offer this type of functionality (syncing between PDA and computer)?   I'd appreciate any information you can offer - thanks! Kellie

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 9:17 am - FL
I use Diet and Exercise Assistant on my PDA.  I really like it.  There is a desktop version too.  I haven't used the desktop version yet but I think it must fully sync with the PDA.
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 10:39 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
Thanks for the suggestion - I will definitely check it out! Kellie
Most Active