Whole Food Supplements...

contralto
on 5/12/08 4:41 am, edited 5/12/08 4:41 am - Decatur, GA
Good Afternoon everyone. My doctor recommended that i take a whole food supplement. There are so many to choose from, can anyone suggest the best one? I was told to stay away from time release tablets. I want to get something immediately. Can anyone help? P.S. My doctor sells Juice Plus, but it is expensive compared to the other products I've found.

13 pounds lost pre-op...
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 11:06 am
You can buy greens at any vitamin supplement store. They come in a couple of different forms. Powder, tablets, capsules. I take one called Green Fighters by Vitamin Shoppe. Its the store brand and has 7 or 8 different kinds of greens in there. Good price too. I still don't get enough fruits and veggies in, not enough room!  Some people like the powder, you can add it to your protein shakes. It turns it green tho.....Good taste! But very green! Thats why I take the tablets!  You can buy everything on-line, if you're not near a vitamin store. The website to the one I work at is http://www.vitaminshoppe.com. Just put "greens" in the search engine and it will bring all of them up.  Hope this helps!
contralto
on 5/12/08 11:35 am - Decatur, GA
Thank you for responding. I just bought Essential Greens 3000 from GNC. I hope they work well for me. I am looking to get my nutrition at 100% so I can stay healthy through this process. Thanks again. :-)

13 pounds lost pre-op...
Most Active