Weight Loss NEED

tl_morgan
on 4/18/08 4:45 pm - riverton, WY

I need to lose 15 pounds in two months hopefully, i am 3 yrs out and weigh 202 right now, but i need to lose this before my plastic surgery and it is sucking I am trying sort of but need food ideas or other ideas to do this please.

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/08 10:06 pm - Daleville, AL

Hi,

I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination.  But, this is how I am working to take off a 15 pound gain.  Realistic goals.  I am not looking at the full fifteen.  This week I will do what I must to take off 3 pounds!  Exercise every day, drink 5 bottles of water each day.  Monitor my food, no junk food.  snacks...carrots, celery.  3 meals made up of protein 1st, then vegetables.  no starch!  I'm making sure that I take my vitamins twice each day.  Most of all EXERCISE!  It's hard but I am trying!  YOU CAN DO IT!

Blessings,

Lisa

tl_morgan
on 4/19/08 2:10 pm - riverton, WY
I guess it is hard to do that sometimes I will have to work on it.  I can not eat celery and carrots at all they do not do good. I like cottage cheese and fruit...i could eat that forever lol. anyways thanks for the advice hopefully it will work i am anemic really bad right now so my body does not want to function really all I want to do is sleep.
Most Active