Best tasting liquid vitamins and liquid calcium?

sweetbea
on 4/18/08 9:52 am - Aiken, SC
I had my surgery last week and I had bought chewable vitamins and calcium, but I just cannot get them down.  It is a major undertaking to even take my tiny chewable prevacid.  So I want to get liquid calcium and liquid vitamins. I've seen Wellesse, Tropical Oasis, Centrum, etc.   Can you tell me what your experiences were with taste/texture. Which you loved and which you hated? Thanks!

mac409
on 4/18/08 9:58 am
Have you checked out the list on the bottom of the forum home page,  If you click on liquid vitamins it will list all of them and give you some opinions on them.  Same with the calcium. B
sweetbea
on 4/18/08 10:12 am - Aiken, SC
Oh thank you!  Now I need to get to reading!

Dave Chambers
on 4/19/08 2:05 am - Mira Loma, CA
I use a liquid vitamin, as listed on my profile page. One ounce daily is the dosage.  I also use a powdered calcium citrate, but you can also get chewables, pills or liquids in these too.  Liquid vitamins are so much easier than swallowing multiple large pills daily. If you hate swallowing large pills, I'd opt for liquid vitamins and possibly either liquid, powdered (mix with food or shakes), or chewable calcium citrate.  You can compare the supplemental facts on the vitamins to see which ones supply the best amount of vitamins for the cost per bottle.

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active