Isopure?

BeTheBuddha
on 4/17/08 11:32 am
I have tried the Isopure pre-mixed "gatorade" type drinks and love them.  I am just wondering if the powder mix is the same thing or if it's a different "shake" mix (like a creamy consistency)?
-
Don't judge a book by its movie...
Check out my blogs!

www.tvfodder.com/heroes 
www.tvfodder.com/torchwood
YIM: DragonflyRivers  AIM: BeTheBuddha  

Dave Chambers
on 4/17/08 11:56 pm - Mira Loma, CA
I've used the Isopure shakes since my surgery in May, 2006. The consistency of the shake is controlled by how much liquid is used, and the mixing method. I used the Magic Bullet to mix them, as it was an individual sized mixing method.  This will mix it thoroughly and make it somewhat "foamy", depending how long you mix. Also milk will make it foam more than water.  The longer you mix it, the foamier it will appear. More liquid will make it less foamy, less liquid will thicken the consistency a lot. I tried those liquids by Isopure that you love, and I threw 4 bottles of them away--couldn't stand the taste at all. But tastes differ among patients, especially after RNY surgery.

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active