PEANUT BUTTER

Tex Girl .
on 4/12/08 7:57 am - TX
I am addicted to HEB peanut butter that is in this machine.  I really need help on finding a great tasting NO FAT peanut butter.  Anyone tasted a crunch peanut butter that isn't so fattening?  I really need an alternative. I don't know why I didn't think to post this sooner.   
Thanks so much.

Beginning Wt- / Wt Now / Goal Wt=  310 / 172 / 131              
Revision to REALIZE Lap-band, 1st Fill 4/8/08 3 cc's in 9 cc band, Now 8 cc's in 9 cc band.

Pam T.
on 4/12/08 9:23 am - Saginaw, MI
Impossible. Peanuts have fat, just like any other nut.  So obviously peanut butter is going to have fat.  Granted, it's the good kind of fat, but fat nonetheless. Peanut butter is a rare treat -- maybe once a week on an apple.  For the amount of calories that are in peanut butter it's not a very high protein food comparatively.  When I do eat it, it's Simply Jif.  I'm not wild about the texture of natural peanut butters and I don't like all the additives and sugar in "normal" peanut butters -- so Simply Jif is the best compromise I could find.  Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Tex Girl .
on 4/12/08 12:35 pm - TX
Thank you Pam.  Don't try HEB organic PB.  You will be addicted.  Thanks again.

Revision to REALIZE Lap-band, 1st Fill 4/8/08 3 cc's in 9 cc band, Now 8 cc's in 9 cc band.

MelissaF
on 4/12/08 10:55 pm - Northwood, IA
I have the answer for you, trust me this stuff is GOOD! www.bellplantation.com It's called PB2
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

wendy_fou
on 4/13/08 9:10 am - AR
Does this stuff taste like real peanut butter?   Is it a jar of POWDER that you get? I read that it doesn't keep past 24 - 48 hours once you mix it.  So how small a serving size can you mix at a time?  (I usually only eat 2 tbsp of PB a day.)
Kizzy .
on 4/13/08 1:33 pm - WI
PB2 tastes wonderful and you only mix up what you are going to use. The serving is 2 TB so you are in luck there.
wendy_fou
on 4/13/08 1:37 pm - AR
Is it 2 tablespoons of POWDER?  Or 2 tablespoons of mixed PEANUT BUTTER when you are done mixing so much powder with so much water? 
Tex Girl .
on 4/13/08 12:04 am - TX
Thank you, I will go to the website today and order.  I hope they have crunchy.

Smilesy
on 4/14/08 2:20 am - Westminster, MD
Wow - So many less calories! I just ordered some and am excited to try it!
twinmom913
on 4/15/08 2:36 am - Alburtis, PA
PB2 is awesome!  I got the tip from Melissa on it and now I have people at work hooked on it too!  If you try it you will defintely like it.
Most Active