TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

debbie-1
on 4/3/08 10:04 pm - UK
Hi all as we all know when we start to lose weight we start to feel better about our apearance and some of us start experimenting with new makeup ,hairstyles + clothes etc but some of us dont really know where to start, i currently do makeup tutorial videos and thought some of you might like to take a look ,they are a step by step guide on lots of different looks , using text , video footage and photos the videos are only up to ten minutes long and very easy to follow its all completely free and wont cost you a penny to view them i dont get paid for doing them its something i do in my spare time , i take requests so if you have an event or something coming up ie a wedding and you are unsure of what colour makeup or style of make up to do ,i can do a tutorial for you dont forget its completely free so if you fancy a peek please visit  www.youtube.com/debstan1   i do about 2 videos a week if you want to subscribe just click on the subscribe button and everytime i put a new tutorial up you will be notified :) thanks :)
Most Active