Chocolate CC Pancakes!

MelissaF
on 3/31/08 9:35 am, edited 3/31/08 9:53 am - Northwood, IA

I was wanting to try a recipe using chocolate with the cottage cheese pancakes and this is what I came up with, man are they delicious!

Chocolate Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Ingredients:

1 egg or egg substitue equivilent

1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese

2 tbsp of whole wheat flour

2 tbsp of cocoa powder

3 packets of splenda

generous dash of cinnamon I also added one squiert of SF mocha syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup from Starbucks to the mix itself!

Mix all ingredients together and then spray a pan with PAM cooking spray and cook on each side till done and flip a couple more times.  This mixture is thicker than the original cc pancake recipe.  For those of you who have struggled with the original recipe being too runny and not setting up right, you might find this one easier!

You can top with SF sauce from davinci/torani/starbucks like caramel or cinnamon dolce or cinnamon bliss from bariactric eating and a squirt of FF rhedip whip and even a *couple* semi sweet choc chips, they sell mini ones. 

Next time I may put some decaff espresso in it as well :) YUM! So great, would be good in a waffle iron also!

Molly took a pic for  me (Thank you Molly!) let's see if it shows up right.  I always have trouble with this!

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg image by melissa1977_bucketENJOY!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MaryTeresa
on 4/3/08 1:43 pm - Loveland, OH
Can you substitute lowfat yogert or something because it is sounding wonderful except cottage cheese makes me sick?
MelissaF
on 4/4/08 12:35 am - Northwood, IA
i do not think the yogurt would hold up, would be way too wet with the egg, its already pretty 'moist' with the CC. does it make u sick b/c u don't like the taste?  i have others tell me they HATE and dispise cottage cheese but cannot taste it in this recipe. if it truly makes you ill then i would say skip over this recipe :(  sorry.. Hugs
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active