please help me find this!

deb2552
on 3/29/08 5:24 am
I am post op (10/05) and had purchased protein powder at that time and couldn't drink it. Recently, I tried it again and loved it. Unfortunately, I discarded the empty the container and now cannot remember what kind it was. It comes in a purple cannister and is berry flavored. If anyone has any idea of what this might be, I'd be eternally grateful!
Pam T.
on 3/30/08 12:03 am - Saginaw, MI
have you considered calling Vitalady or BariatricEating to see if either Michelle or Susan might be able to track it down for you? Good luck Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Dave Chambers
on 3/30/08 12:09 am - Mira Loma, CA

Did you purchase it locally or via the Internet? Perhaps you still have the recipt? Maybe in that years tax box for the receipt?

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active