Frustrated

misty_96940506
on 3/21/08 5:27 am
Hi  I am 3 weeks post op from the Lap Band. I am having a hard time trying to figure out what to eat. Im tired of soups, cream of wheat and pudding. I used to eat everything with bread(sandwiches, Toast) and now Im running out of ideas. I have 4 boys(13, 11, 2 1/2 and 15mths) so my meals have to be quick.. I guess Im just venting. Thanks for any suggestions.. Misty  28 lbs lost so far.. Lap Band surgery done Feb 28th,2008
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 5:50 am - Cleveland Heights, OH

You may want to cross-post on the lap band board - the other bandsters there may have some really great suggestions for you!   Good luck on your continuing journey -  Kellie

yellowgirl79
on 3/23/08 11:42 pm - Springfield, IL
What does your Doctor say you can have? I am one week out and tomorrow I can start soft proteins... I plan on scrambled eggs with FF cheese!! YUM!!! I have seen several recipes on the Lap Band Board.. I would suggest a Magic Bullet mixer and a food chopper.. I am going to make a chicken salad tomorrow i think..
misty_96940506
on 3/24/08 1:31 am
Thanks for the reply. I am doing better today. I think that was just a bad day. I am almost to the point where I can eat regular food. I eat lots of salads. I had eggs yesterday and did fine. I ate a lot of mashed potatoes and soups at your stage.
Most Active