Daily grams goal for protein, carbs and fat

soobiegustas
on 3/16/08 9:22 am - VT

Hello, I'm going to be 5 years post op in May.  I had RnY at 333 lbs, got as low as 165 lbs and weigh 211 lbs today.  I have two questions.  First, I'm trying to maintain my daily calorie intake to 1200-1300 so I can lose my weight regain.  How many grams of protein, carbs and fat should I be trying to eat each day.  Second, assuming I was trying to maintain and not lose what would my goals be? Thanks,  Susan in VT 333/165/211/145

mystic
on 3/16/08 10:50 am - manchester, NJ
there are three sites i know of that can help u track what you are eating and will also give you some suggested limits on number of grams of protein, etc. i use sparkpeople there is also one called fitday also the daily plate. good luck, jacki

Dana H.
on 3/19/08 2:37 am - Elmo, MT

Hi Susan, I use Fitday and you can check out my public profile if you like.  I had a 30 pound regain and am working at getting back to goal too.  I aim for  1200-1400 calories protein over 100 carbs under 100 fat under 60 and I am trying to increase fiber.  I excersize 5 days a week, cardio and weight training.   Go to the WLS grads forum.  I try and follow the move to lose thread and the accountability thread.  It has helped me a lot to get back on track.  I hope this is helpful.

Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Most Active