my sister and my ali

Muukie917
on 3/16/08 5:26 am - Manhattan Beach, CA
My sister who has a LOT less to loose than I, has been doing the my Ali, diet. And recently her thumbs, mostly and other figerns and toes have been really sore, alsmost like arthirtis. So yesterday I gave her a some vits I am not going to use because they are time released and today she is feeling a little better after taking them for two days. The Vits were GNC Ultra Mega.

She ran out of vits about two weeks ago, and still took my Ali. Do you think the buring in her hands and feet canbe caused by the lack of vits while taking my ali?
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

LizzyL
on 3/16/08 6:11 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello, Ali diet pill will interfere with the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and other vitamins. you can not take the diet pill with vitamins. your sister has to find a way to schedule her vitamins early in the morning and then at night before she goes to bed. thats how my mother works in her vitamins everyday. if my mother doesn't have any fat in her meal , then she doesn't take her diet pill  she will skip it..... because Ali works on getting rid of fat my mother takes her vitamins early She will eat a little something before breakfast , and take her vitamins. ( 2-3 hours later ) - she will eat her breakfast and take the Ali pill later on a night before going to bed .... my mother takes her other vitamins. Your sister need to spread out the vitamins between the Ali diet pill she will have health problems if she takes the diet pill along with her vitamins. If your sister is still having a hard time... with her vitamins have her speak to her primary Dr about the Ali pill and ways to work in her vitamins good luck to both of you :-) hugss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Most Active