Day One of 5dpt

cadler18
on 3/3/08 9:52 pm - Mundelein, IL
Good Morning! Well, it's day one of the 5dpt for me and I'm posting to help hold myself accountable.  I've stocked up on protein powder, have my Magic Bullet, SF syrups, and soup ready to go.  Unfortunately, after working out this morning, I'm already fantasizing about a cheese stick, lol!  Drinking my Dunkin Donuts coffee and heading into a parent-teacher conference.  Wish me luck!
Christy

235 / 153 / 153 / 145  5"6'
Highest / Lowest / Current / Goal
cutie3pie5
on 3/4/08 2:57 am - Lexington, SC
Wishing you LOTS of luck on your 5dpt!   Stay motivated! ~Shannon
cadler18
on 3/4/08 3:41 am - Mundelein, IL
Thanks Shannon!  So far I've had one cup of coffee, one pina colada protein drink, one can of Cream of Asparagus soup, one can of Tomato soup, and water, water, water.  Feeling a little tired, but that could be because I got up  at 4:45a.m.  Thanks again for your kind words!
Christy

cadler18
on 3/4/08 11:29 pm - Mundelein, IL
I made it through day 1, but it was HARD!  I can't believe how much I missed food--come on now, you'd think I could do anything for couple of days, lol!  Today I feel much better...the nausea is gone as are the hunger pangs.  I'm well stocked with protein powder, soup, and SF popsicles.  I think i can do it...Of course, I'm dreaming of tuna and egg salad tomorrow!  Thanks for the support and positive words!
Christy

Most Active