Recipes for Nectar

(deactivated member)
on 2/29/08 2:41 am - Center Ossipee, NH
Hi all, I received my samples of nectar.............I read a post that had alot of crystal light mixed with different flavors? Can I have a shout out to what you all mix which crystral light with which nectar?
Heather S.
on 2/29/08 7:23 am - Southern, NJ
Hey, I don't use crystal light...I just use water...but I add about a tablespoon of sugar free Davinci Raspberry syrup to the Fuzzy Navel one...yumm! Have fun... Heather

Highest
~Hospital Discharge~Current~
Goal 
   293  ~  (11/9/07) 286  ~  193 ~ 140
                   Height: 5'-6"  Age: 35

bjhice
on 3/12/08 2:42 pm - New Kent, VA
I add orange crystal light to the fuzzy navel; apple wal-mart version of crystal light to the apple; lemonade to the roadside lemonade; and any berry flavor to the strawberry-kiwi. I also add some splenda. I think these additions improve the flavor and make this stuff easier to get down regularly.
Kaelsma
on 3/16/08 4:19 am

This morning I took a container of Raspberry Dannon Fit & Light Yogurt and put it in my Magic Bullet with one scoop of Nectar Fuzzy Navel protein powder an a couple of teaspoons of Sugar Free Cool Whip. When it was all blended, I put the container in the freezer. A couple of hours later I had something with a sorbet-like consistency that was delicious!  I also put a scoop of the Fuzzy Navel in the MB with 4 oz. of 1% milk and 4 oz. of water along with a few frozen strawberries and had a terrific protein shake. Very thick and freezy. I also mix the 2 scoops of Lemon Tea with 64 oz. of water and two single-serving packets of Lemonade Crystal Light and one single-serving packet of CL Iced Tea. That's my "all day" drink. It contains all my fluid and 48 grams of protein.

Most Active