5 day protein train?

Teena D.
on 2/28/08 10:53 pm - Charlotte, NC
Someone suggested I try this to get back on track, but I have no idea what it is, So I decided to use a lifeline and ask the audience, can someone please help me with this! Love Teena
cutie3pie5
on 2/29/08 3:48 am - Lexington, SC
Hi Teena, the information you requested can be found here:  http://www.5daypouchtest.com/ Good Luck! ~Shannon
Teena D.
on 3/2/08 9:29 pm - Charlotte, NC
Thank you so much! I was suppose to start today but didn't get to the grocery store, now I am going to start on Wednesday! Thanks for responding! Hope all is going well with you. You look beautiful! Thanks again~Teena
dreamgirl119
on 3/2/08 8:01 pm - Lansdowne, PA
There is a differnce between the 5 Day Pouch Test & the 5 Day Protein Train.  Good Luck! *Here are the rules for the protein train: © Cookie Luscious The goal is to put your body in ketosis and burn fat. Therefore, you must STAY BELOW 20g of carbs PER DAY. Go to google.com to read about ketosis. On this train ride, you CAN NOT eat: - Bread of any kind (bagels, crackers, waffles, pancakes, toast, wheat bread, white bread, rye bread, pumpernickel, sourdough - you get the picture). - Rice - Potatoes (white or sweet) - Flour - Gravy - Beans - Sweets (cakes, pies, candy, cookies, M&M's or anything in this family) - Fruit nor fruit juices - Nuts (pecans, brazil nuts, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts or anything in this family) - More than one (1) green, leafy, vegetable You CAN eat: - Any meat (read the labels because some meats have carbs) - Jerky - Eggs - Cheese - One green, leafy vegetable per day (collards, turnips, kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, bibb lettuce) ** BROCCOLI AND GREEN BEANS DO NOT FALL IN THIS CATEGORY ** - Protein shakes (read the labels) - Protein bars (read the labels) - As much water (or other SF, Sodium free, calorie free, caffeine free, carbonation free beverage) as you can hold. Menu ideas for the protein train: Breakfast ideas: Egg and cheese omelet Egg white omelet Egg, cheese, and meat omelet Boiled eggs Turkey bacon (or beef or pork) Chicken sausage (or turkey or beef or pork) Decaf coffee with protein powder added Snack Ideas: Deli turkey slices with cheese rolls Deli ham Protein shakes Pork rinds Beef jerky Turkey jerky egg salad Chicken Vienna sausage (or pork) Lunch ideas: Tuna salad Chicken salad Grilled chicken breast Steak or steak and eggs Turkey burger with cheese and mayo/mustard (or beef) Ground turkey with melted velveeta cheese Pork chop Baked fish Dinner ideas: Cajun shrimp All of the lunch ideas Grilled chicken on a bed of romaine lettuce Collard greens Turnip greens Kale Mustard greens Spinach Rack of lamb Veal Lamb chops Turkey chop Roast beef (no gravy) Chicken wings Turkey wings Chicken legs Leaf lettuce salad
Teena D.
on 3/2/08 9:23 pm - Charlotte, NC
Thank you so much sweetie, this will really help me a lot! You guys are the bomb! I love this site! I will be back on track b/4 you know it!!!!! Be blessed! Teena
Slimmer Barb
on 3/4/08 2:12 am - Show Me State, MO
I guess I was doing the 5 day pouch Test..can u drop weight doing the 5 day protein train at least you get to eat?  have u tried this and did u do? Thank you for your help! Hugs. Barb
Most Active