Creamy Cheesy Buffalo Tuna Salad!

Big Loser
on 2/26/08 12:27 am - AL
This is SO simple, yet SO delicious and SO good for you!  I just experimented this weekend, and I came up with this.  If you don't like buffalo sauce, then you can change around the flavors a bit in a variety of ways! INGREDIENTS: 1 small block of Fat Free Cream Cheese 2 small cans of Chunk Light Tuna packed in water, well-drained. 1/8 Cup Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce (the kind I use has 0 calories and 0 carbs) In a small mixing bowl, mix everything together very well with a for****il nice and creamy.  You will find that the Fat-Free Cream Cheese makes the tuna so creamy and nice, that you will probably never again want to use Mayonnaise!  I was very surprised by this - but it was just amazing. Don't like buffalo sauce?  How about adding a small can of diced mild green chiles for a southwest flavor?  how about substituting CRAB MEAT for the tuna?  All kinds of variations are possible. I just know that with all the extra protein this provides, and NONE of the fat, this is a very good choice!  ENJOY! - Mike
250 Pounds Gone Forever!
BODYBUILDING - Nature's Anti-Aging Remedy!
See My Photo Gallery: http://www.bodyforlifestyle.com/mikesbodyforlife
Jayde
on 2/27/08 7:16 am - Albany, NY

Sounds really good!!!  Thanks for sharing!! Jayde

Miss Thang
on 2/27/08 11:18 pm - Buffalo, NY
YAY thanks for sharing what else ya got!
Wyldethang I LOVE my RNY!!!  Magick Happens, just BELIEVE! Namaste
Fairy

Most Active